- Speak and think kindly of people experiencing homelessness — it’s a difficult situation, is not a chosen condition, and rarely self-inflicted
- Refer someone who is homeless or at risk of homelessness to the Northwest Michigan Community Action Agency (947-3870) for housing search and assistance.
- Refer someone to the Goodwill Inn (922-4890) if emergency shelter is what’s needed.
- Hire a Goodwill homeless and housing program participant. Our clients have many skills and diverse work and educational backgrounds.
- Donate personal hygiene or personal care items to the Goodwill Inn or other shelters.
- Donate time, talent, or money to the work of non-profits addressing issues of homelessness.
Current events and ways to give:
- Make a Donation – click here to donate securely online.
- Purchase critical need items – click here for wish list.
Click here to view more stories and learn more about Goodwill Homeless and Housing programs.