Goodwill strengthens communities by enhancing the dignity and quality of life for people in need by overcoming barriers to opportunities through learning and the power of work.
- We will have a strategically relevant framework to make decisions in real time
- Our partnerships will provide greater avenues for others to fund; freeing us to reallocate our resources.
- We will be providing training and career programming to meet community and client need
- We will be about creating opportunities – not creating jobs and taking on everything
- We are maintaining what we have in housing and support services
- We are committed to developing policies, procedures and program design that all staff and Board are held accountable to.
- We will have a Board and Staff succession plan program in place.
- Board and staff will strengthen our abilities in the areas of leadership, communication, planning and execution.
- We have increased efficiency and service, including our rural areas, through technology.